Wednesday 20 January 2010

Snow Business like Snow Business

Well, it appears that despite all the threats from the weather reports there is no snow in Epsom.

Hooray! No cold feet and a pleasant sojourn outside to the loo!

I can now concentrate all my energies on conning Blob and the other Blob into dishing out double portions of breakfast and supper. Although perhaps conning is not a good word - I think I prefer to use the words manipulating those with opposable thumbs into exceeding the needs of one without.

Blob said that I must mention the book she is reading at the moment - 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time". It's brilliant and she recommends everyone she knows to read it.

You can buy it for less than a fiver by following this link to Amazon. Curious Incident.

I am now going upstairs now to curl up in the duvet and ponder on the curious case of the missing mother. I think better when I'm asleep!

Bob


1 comment:

  1. The book is, indeed, excellent, and I loved the second one of Mark Haddon's, too. It's called 'A Spot of Bother. ' In fact, I think I liked it better.

    ReplyDelete