Saturday 2 January 2010

All Forgiven and a Happy New Year!!

I may have perhaps been a little hasty in my judgement of Blob. It is cold outside, and Blob and I are snuggled up together on the sofa watching Casualty. The WoodBurner is blazing and Blob is so hot, she took her trousers off.

I was lonely on Christmas night, but thats not nearly as bad as travelling for an hour to get to London to meet a man who turns out to be a) married, and b) a part time magician and he started to do magic tricks half way through the evening. She wasnt sure what she was more cross about; the wedding ring and the wife in Bournemouth to whom he goes home every weekend, or magic tricks which she hates with a passion.

She spotted a purple chaise longue in a furniture shop the other day and now drives past every day to see if the price has been slashed. Its dropped by £110 already and needs to drop another £120 before she buys it. So fingers crossed - I could do with something else to claw.

So back to Casualty and roasty snuggles til bed time!

Bob
xx

1 comment:

  1. A purple chaise longue beats a git of a man any day. Gone on, buy it! You know you want to!!
    I couldn't bear to watch Casualty. I just wanted the wedding to go ahead without a hitch, just for once, and when I saw the trailer and knew the occasion would be disaster ridden, I decided to stand back from the telly!

    ReplyDelete