Saturday 26 March 2011

Paws for Thought

This week I received an email from Henry. Henry is one of a pair of cats adopted by Blobs Godmother Jackie.

Henry has been undertaking lessons in posing from yours truly and has been doing particularly well as his latest sample picture shows:

Nice one Henry, that is a superb example of, 'Its my fire and I don't care if you are shivering.'

However I want to Paws for a few minutes thought for George.

George is Henrys pal.

Apparently George has been a bit quiet recently, is off his food and Henry overheard Jackie on the phone to the vets and heard 'If its not an infection, then it must be Cancer.' Well Henry, in my considerable experience of being a cat, which is ages, there are lots of other things it might be, theres no 'must' about it. It could be 'Piles' or something as simple as 'Ate something sharp'.

One thing though Henry, probably best not to try and nick all the titbits meant for George - I know that I will eat anything thats not tied down, but I dont live with George. And if hes not feeling too bright at the moment, then you will not be helping. Just keep practicing those anti social poses.

So heres wishing George well, and hoping he feels better soon.

Bob
x

No comments:

Post a Comment