Friday 20 August 2010

Good Books!

She's trying to get round me now. Today she went out and bought me a present which she brought home and then spent half an hour putting it all up for me in the garden.

In the words of the great Rolf Harris "Can you guess what it is yet?"

Probably not, but wait no longer - she purchased from B&Q a bird feeding set!

There is a peanut hangy thing, a seed hangy thing, some ball hangy things and a hanging frame for what looks and tastes like dripping.

I'm fine with the hangy things, but I cant reach the dripping.

Stupid Blob put it too high up. She got quite cross when she was putting it together and I walked off with a corner of the dripping thing. To be honest, I know she wanted it to attract birdies for me and if I steal some, then I get less birdies. But her language was unacceptable and anyway I'm big boned and that's all there is to it!

So to get back to business, tomorrow I shall be mainly sitting in the garden waiting for birdies.

Best get some sleep!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment