Saturday 23 April 2011

Busy Doing Nothing...!

Today Blob planned to do nothing! She intended to laze about on the sofa and watch dvd's and eat hot cross buns all day.

As a kind considerate pussy (which is what I aspire to be at all times - not!!) I felt it my duty to get her moving!

I noticed her looking suspiciously at a little pool of blood on the floor when she came into the living room but it took her til after a large fry up to actually make moves to clear it up.

It was at this point I made her move the sofa, the rug, empty three compartments of her shelves and pull her shelf unit out so I could catch the mouse that I had mauled last night and then let go.

She was somewhat hot and sweaty when she finished (It was particularly hot today!) I then added to her workout by trying to mutliate the mouse on her lap and she then had to scoop the pair of us up and throw us outside. She had to do this three times (I bet she regrets putting that cat flap in!)

She said that I would never attain enlightenment if I kept on killing mice. I said 'Pot calling the kettle black',(I saw the black pudding and sausages she scoffed for breakfast!)and anyway, it is her that is stopping my meat rations - she deserves to suffer!

Will be out on the prowl again later, wonder what I should let go in the house tonight?!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment