Thursday 6 August 2009

Sutton Who?

Yet more drivel from Blob about where she went on holiday - do I look like I care? I would perhaps have cared had she taken me - but she didn't - so I don't.

Anyway, on the way home she took a detour around Suffolk and went to see some attraction where there were loads of dead bodies. (Dead things have never particularly had much appeal to me - they dont move - although there was that one time i tried to get a road kill squirrel through the cat flap - but that is another story (I will say however that Blob wasn't terribly impressed - she was meant to think i had caught it but apparently the tyre tracks gave it away!)

Apparently the dead bodies have been buried in Sutton Hoo for ages, at least since last Wednesday, and they were found in a huge mound. I would tend to bury other things in a large mound of earth, but blobs are strange creatures.

Although most of what was found in the mound was exhibited in the museum, they had left one of them for people to find which I find very sensible indeed. I'm always leaving dead things for Blob to find and she loves finding them.











To be honest, theres normally considerably more left of the dead things I leave lying around, but these were left so long ago I guess they hadn't quite got the hang of it yet.

I'm now going to find some live things so i can leave dead things for Blob. I never cease in my efforts to please her despite the fact she didn't take me on holiday.

Bob

1 comment:

  1. Am I sensing a certain bitterness about your elder and better going on holiday without you, Bob?

    ReplyDelete