Wednesday 27 May 2009

Long time no write!

Well its been some time since I last sat and penned my thoughts. The reason for this is because it has been some time since I had some time to sit and pen my thoughts.

We've been busy busy busy here because Blob has decided to have a party. (Heaven Help Us!)

To this end, she has decided to get my garden neat and tidy and clear out the last of the DIY stuff and clean the living room. It doesn't sound that hard a task does it - but lets face it, as anyone that knows Blob will tell you, she doesn't do things by halves. She has just spent two four day weekends scrubbing, weeding, digging, sweeping, humping, gravelling, pruning, brick laying (yes, you read right!), chopping, sawing, filling, papering and painting, and I am completely knackered. It was exhausting watching her!

Of course, as you would expect, I tried to help on several occasions, but she didn't appreciate me trying to help her fill the flowerbed with bark chippings - I think her words were something like, "Stop sh**ing in my flowerbed you ..." and this was followed by a lot of words that I am not clear on, but I don't think they were complimentary.

On the sushi front, Blob has now re-populated the tank. We have a little grey one called Crispin and a pretty white one with a red cap called Rozita. (Apparently when you say Rozita, you have to say it in a Mexican/Spanish accent - well that's how Blob says it everytime!)

Also, Blobs weird diet appears to be working. I mean, I don't care either way as long as I get fed, but she says shes dropped nearly two stone and that makes her happy. And if Blob is happy, then i'm happy - except for the fact that there is no supper sharing any more, but when she is happy I am more likely to get second breakfasts at the weekend and that only leads to more pleasure for me. (That is a good thing).

However, now Blob is focussed on party giving, she is poring over recipe books and checking out which super market is giving best value on Beef and Sparkling Wine and I haven't seen any cat food going on the shopping list.

This could lead to trouble!

Also, rumour has it that we are going on holiday in three weeks or so, and I am not sure where we are going or whether I will like it. Where in the car is she going to fit a litter tray, and why hasn't she consulted me on where we are going. Perhaps it is going to be a surprise trip - not too keen on surprises but paws crossed it will be a good trip. I suspect the only thing worse than not going to somewhere nice for cats would be being left at home and being fed by the other Blob and having to sleep alone - but she wouldn't do that ... would she?

Concernedly yours

Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment