Saturday 10 September 2011

Sleeping Sickness?

Blob has been looking up Sleeping Sickness because she is very worried about me having it.

This is what Wikipedia says:


She has looked at the symptoms briefly of these and decided that i don't exhibit any of the symptoms except for the sleeping bit, and apparently it's not a coma because i actually wake up when its tea time for long enough to eat.


Actually, one of the symptoms of Encephalitis lethargica is psychosis, and Blob thinks that i do actually exhibit that one but it doesnt seem to be a recent symptom, its more of a personality trait that i have always had so she chose to ignore it.


She is more interested now, however, in the German Film called 'Sleeping Sickness' because she says she needs something to do seeing as I am going to sleep for 23.5 hours a day.


So I will continue to sleep, and she will start searching for random German Films on Amazon.


Bob
Zzzzzzzzz......

1 comment:

  1. I am more worried about your lack of capital 'I' use when talking about yourself and your inconsistent use of apostrophes.

    I think you should sleep less and have a few tutoring sessions. I am available - my fee is a portion of quinoa and a family bag of Maltesers.

    ReplyDelete