Saturday 8 January 2011

A happy new year and thank you for all our pressies!

I have been particularly slack over the human christmas period, but this has been mainly because my beloved blob has not been to work for a couple of weeks, and we have been snuggled on the sofa watching telly, playing playstation, cooking nigella and jamie and all of this infront of a roasting open fire.

Its been great apart from the fact i havent been fed until midday because thats when blob clambers out of her pit.

On Monday however, she has to go back to work - shes not looking forward to that one little bit and to be honest I will miss her although being fed before midday will be nice.

Blob wants me to announce to all her relatives that she loves her xmas presents and to say thank you very much. I suggested to her that she writes letters - but we can but hope!

So apart from doing nothing for the last fortnight, life has trundled along here pretty much the same as always.

I can now smell fresh bread coming out of the oven and that means melty butter - must go!!

Bob
x

No comments:

Post a Comment